Friday, October 1, 2010

I love Parties

Today is a crazy busy day for our house! Tonight is our big shindig celebrating my upcoming website and World Vegetarian day. I've got most of the cooking done, thanks to wonderful freezable recipes, but there is still a lot of prep work and finishing work to do! Everything from the freezer is thawing in the fridge, in preparation for baking tonight. I'm trying to hunt down a mini cupcake pan, and clean, and make a last minute grocery list of things to pick up. I still need some sort of dessert and beverage...
So what does this all mean? No real post today, but tomorrow there will be a great post, and LOTS of pictures!
If you live in Salt Lake we would love for you to drop by tonight! We will have lots of food for everyone to try, nd everyone is welcome!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment